- To develop centralized CBTC-SIL4 signaling and monitoring system as per CENELEC EN 50128 standards.
- Seamless continuation with live project
- Applied agile methodologies with cross functional scrum teams for software development and testing
- System Engineering for the onboard system
- System and Sub-system level testing on Simulators and on Target platform
- Mobilised team and directly supported field testing to transfer product knowledge
- Delivery of the AOS (ATP/ATO) onboard system
- Expansion of responsibility from AOS to Train Control Centre and Maintenance Portal
- Relocation of team member to support project
- Supported customer activities for acceptance
- 1st heavy haul CBTC SIL4 solution.
- Daily revenue Increase of 15-20%.
- Cycle time reduction of operations
- Automatic Train Operation.
- Automatic Train Load Out & Car Dumper.
- Remote Software upgrades
Back to Top